The Recharge & Rebuild Handbook
Reduce your stress and worry, regain control, and breathe easier with this handbook designed for coping with difficult circumstances. Created by Nicole E. Anderson as a resource for dealing with emotional challenges associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, this handbook includes prompts, templates, exercises, and more. Integrated links bring you to valuable audio downloads of guided meditations and therapeutic music.
Here's what you'll get:
- Your Recharge & Rebuild packet, which includes my exclusive Rebuild Your Routine (RYR) step-by-step process for turning your wants, needs, and values into goals for your future. Packet is both fillable and printable, so you have the choice to work through it digitally or by hand.
- Easy-to-follow sections that you can complete in just 5 days, so that you can start feeling more relaxed, positive, and in control as quickly as possible.
- Integrated mindfulness prompts and exercises to build self-awareness and well-being.
- An accountability pledge to boost your progress.
- Ten meditation, mindfulness, and music audio downloads specially written to supplement your RYR process, totaling over 3 hours of audio content.
- Beautifully designed, user-friendly visual aids
- Written transcripts of all of the guided meditations
This handbook is offered for a limited time only, so grab yours today!
For personal use only.
The materials in this product are for individual, personal use only and cannot be copied or disseminated for any other purpose.
These resources, while created by a professional in mental health and wellbeing, are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. The intended results of this resource are not guaranteed. If you are struggling and seeking more help, treatment, or diagnosis, please contact a licensed clinician or counselor.