Recharge & Rebuild + Self-Discovery Meditation Video Pack
The Recharge & Rebuild Handbook + Self-Discovery Meditation Video Pack
Dive deeper into your Recharge & Rebuild journey with the Self-Discovery Meditation Video Pack add-on. This bundle offers you all of the resources you need to cope with past stressors, find your true self again, and envision a brighter future.
Here's what you'll get in your Recharge & Rebuild Handbook:
- Your Recharge & Rebuild packet, which includes my exclusive Rebuild Your Routine (RYR) step-by-step process for turning your wants, needs, and values into goals for your future. Packet is both fillable and printable, so you have the choice to work through it digitally or by hand.
- Easy-to-follow sections that you can complete in just 5 days, so that you can start feeling more relaxed, positive, and in control as quickly as possible.
- Integrated mindfulness prompts and exercises to build self-awareness and well-being.
- An accountability pledge to boost your progress.
- Ten meditation, mindfulness, and music audio downloads specially written to supplement your RYR process, totaling close to 3 hours of audio content.
- Beautifully designed, user-friendly visual aids
- Written transcripts of all of the guided meditations
Here's what's included in the Self-Discovery Meditation Video Pack:
- 5 of Harp & Wellness' best self-discovery meditations, available to watch and download
- The Finding Meaning handout
- Recommended ways to use the pack alongside your Recharge & Rebuild Handbook
This bundle available for a limited time only at the New Year Sale price! Grab yours today!
For personal use only.
The pages in this product are subject to copyright. This product cannot be reproduced in any way except for individual, personal use.
Please note that this product will be a compressed (.zip) folder. You will need to unzip/extract your files in order to use. If you run into any issues, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These resources, while created by a professional in mental health and wellbeing, are not intended to diagnose or treat any medical conditions. The intended results of this resource are not guaranteed. If you are struggling and seeking more help, treatment, or diagnosis, please contact a licensed clinician or counselor.